My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://supernovamom.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 6, 2007

About This Blog

After moving to Herndon from out West two years ago, I quickly discovered a number of resources that offered information on places I could take my family and things I could do with them in the Washington metropolitan region. But there was no one source that concentrated on family-friendly activities solely in Northern Virginia, and by Northern Virginia I mean Fairfax and Loudoun counties.

I don't mean for this blog to be comprehensive, but rather to discuss activities, events and trends that my family has participated in or would like to. I have a 10-year-old son, soon to be 6-year-old son, and a 3-year-old daughter, and our activities tend to be non gender-specific.

Please feel free to send me questions, comments or suggestions, but please know I may address them in the blog. If I plan to, I'll let you know first.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tubby, Mom and I finally got to read you Blog. Have never logged on to a "blog" before so its a new experience for us. Enjoyed it mucho, thanks.
Mom said to tell you we enjoyed the picture,
Love, Mom and Dad